We stock all standard and many non-standard sizes and specifications of the above aluminium products.
We provide a guillotining service of sheet and plate up to 10mm and up to 4m long, a plate-sawing service of up to 102mm thick and up to 3m long, and a tube/bar cutting service up to 305mm diameter.
We can design and produce special aluminium extrusions for your specific applications, and anodising, polishing and powder coating finishes can also be arranged. To protect sheet surfaces, we can cover them in standard 2thou or 4thou thick poly-coating.
- Lightweight with high strength/weight ratio
- Corrosion resistant
- Electrically/thermally conductive
- Non-magnetic and non-combustible
- Non-toxic and impervious
- Aesthetically pleasing with a wide range of surface finishes
- Good for decorative, functional or structural purposes
- Very malleable and easily machined
- Recyclable Aluminium is available in a wide range of alloys to suit different applications.
If you require any help or guidance on which types of metals you may require you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on pricing and availability of stock at each depot please call us on the appropiate number provided below. Thank you
Northampton: 01604 415036
Peterborough: 01733 370626
Wolverhampton: 01902 371700
Lincoln: 01522 501777